Senior Year!

By Ivy - 8/29/2016


Today was my first day of my senior year of college. I am not planning on going to graduate school any time soon, so this was my last, first day of school ever! CRAZY. I remember thinking that jr. high flew by. Then when I graduated from high school, I thought it went way too fast, but college has been by far the quickest! The past three years have been some of the very best of my life and you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun! I am so happy to be starting my 4th year here at BYU. I just can't say enough how much I love this school. I am expecting my class/workload this semester to be the craziest and busiest it has ever been so while I still have my head on right, I'd like to write down some of my goals. 

-Build resume with more experiences. Say yes to good opportunities! 
-Learn as much as I can about all things broadcast-related
-Meet new FRIENDS + make more connections. 
-Look for ways to help and serve others through my writing, design, website, whatever!
-Find a good internship/job in Salt Lake City for after graduation. 
-Really stabilize my spiritual foundation for the rest of my life. 
-Stay healthy. No matter how busy, set aside time for working out and eating right. 
-Always keep top priorities on top: God and Family. 

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}