Radio

By Ivy - 8/24/2016


For the past little while I have been looking hard for a good, enjoyable, worthwhile job which is something that can be SO hard when you are a full-time student. Somehow I got lucky and heard that BYU Radio was hiring and was able to land a job as an assistant producer! I have been getting asked lots of questions about it lately. I have only been working for about 3 weeks now but I am LOVING it! Basically I have just been doing a little bit of everything. Transcribing some of the shows, recording little segments, finding news stories and whatever else they need! I am learning so much and am really enjoying it. I always thought I only wanted to do television reporting but who knows! I've taken a bit of a new interest in radio as well. I know it seems like I am biting off more than I can chew right now with this, my online writing thing, working out and taking a heavy load of tough classes but I feel like it is a good time to be busy. One of these days we want to have babies and Kody will be in PT school so I figure now is a good time to really dive into my "career" and all of the things I want to do.

Does that make sense? Haha, I don't know. Maybe I am crazy. We'll find out here in a little bit when school really starts to kick in.

I am so grateful to get to study and work at such a cool university. The radio shows are all so uplifting and fun to be a part of. BYU Raido is on Sirius XM radio channel 143 or you can listen online here!

Happy Hump Day! :)
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}