Aquation Skin Care

By Ivy - 8/25/2016


Hey guys! Hope everyone is having an awesome Thursday! Today I am talking about a new line of skin moisturizing products called Aquation. I have been using these products for a little over a week now and am just doing a little review post about what I thought of them. 

Ever since I was a little girl, I have had the DRIEST skin ever. During the winter my hands always get so dry to the point that they literally crack and bleed. My legs also always seem to be dry (ladies, you probably know how this goes if you shave your legs as often as I do). I have to cover practically my entire body in lotion every night or I will feel super dry and itchy. It's nuts! So, needless to say, I am always down to try a new moisturizer. 

I have really liked Aquation. I use it every day on my hands, arms, and legs. It is thick enough to do an amazing moisturizing job but isn't at all greasy, if that makes sense. It rubs in very well and does the job! I am super excited to use it once winter rolls around and things get super dry. My dry skin may have met its match. 

One of my favorite parts about this line is that it is sold at Wal Mart! I love finding a product I love from Wal Mart because that means a) I will always be able to find it easily and b) it'll be affordable.  


Hope you have a great day!!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}