A Sweet Reminder

By Ivy - 8/29/2016


Lately I have been getting so saught up in the "big" things in life.
I just want to be done with school and have a totally awesome career.
I want to have children and be a super mom!
I want to go on big exotic vacations and serve large groups of people and publish big news stories
It goes on and on. 
Am I the only one who thinks like this?
The thing I have been fogetting is that most lives are made up by lots of little things.
I think that at the end of my life, when I look back on everything, it will be those little "dumb" moments that made up my entire life. 
So whatever you're doing now in life, whether it be big or small,
whether you make $100,000 a year or $1000,
whether you feel like you are accomplishing great things or not,
know that it is okay! 
That is how life should be.
You are awesome and deserve 

I made this little design of one of my favorite quotes. Feel free to share or do whatever you'd like with it!
It is by a Mormon prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley, who has since passed on
(his talks are the best and will literally change your life). 
Even if you are not a member of the Mormon church, these words apply to you too and I hope you will gain a bit of peace and hope from them :)

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}