Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum Review

By Ivy - 7/03/2016

Confession time- if you don't already know it, I am a huuuuuge crier. 
I cry way, way more often than any human does. It's not like I am sad all the time or anything, but my body just produces those tears like crazy! I cry when I am sad, happy, nervous, excited and even when I am feeling completely neutral. It is the strangest thing, but it happens. The worst part about it is how PUFFY my eyes get after crying even a little bit. The skin around my eyes gets all swollen, making my crying/red face situation even worse.
For the past two weeks or so I have been using the Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum and it has been just what I needed! It is a nice, cool serum that is designed to "de-puff" that sensitive area around the eyes.







I use it once in the morning when I first wake up (before putting on moisturizer and makeup) and again at night right before bed. 

According to Exuviance, "This eye serum not only helps to firm and tone both eyelid and under-eye droopiness over time, but targets microcirculation and helps strengthen fragile skin, reducing the pooling that can lead to puffiness and bags."

It is in a tube with little rollers on the end so it is super easy to apply. I put it right under my eye as well as right above it on the brow bone. I love this stuff and know that if you have any kind of allergies, tendencies to cry (like me) or anything else that makes your eyes swollen, you will too.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}