Olive Yew

By Ivy - 7/18/2016

I am so happy to be working with Olive Yew today to talk about one of my favorite things- jewelry!
If you know me, you know that I am a sucker for simple, dainty jewelry and my pieces from Olive Yew are just that!



From far away this looks like a simple bar-ish looking necklace, but from close up you can see that it's a little map! I custom-made this map necklace of the temple in Mesa, Arizona where Kody and I got married! It is such a special piece of jewelry for me!



My other favorite Olive Yew piece is this rose gold Personalized Engraved Bar Bracelet. I decided to keep it simple and personalize it with just my name. I am so happy with how it turned out! 



I am 100% honest when I say that Olive Yew has created some quality and BEAUTIFUL pieces of jewelry. Don't forget to check out my Instagram later today to enter to win one of their adorable necklaces! :)

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 sweet note{s}