Savvy Curls

By Ivy - 7/12/2016


I am so happy to be teaming up with Savvy Curls today to talk about my new FAVORITE way to curl my hair without heat! I have used my Savvy Curls wrap a few times now and I have been so happy with the way my hair has turned out. 


Let me start by telling you guys that I have the straightest, flattest hair there ever was. It is nice when I want to go out with straight hair, but when I want any kind of curl/wave/volume, it gets really tricky. I don't need to tell you how much damage heat does to your hair, but because of how stubborn my hair is, I have to crank the heat way up on my curling wand. Curling my hair day after day does so much damage, so I was super interested when I first heard about Savvy Curls.

 Here is a little step-by-step guide of how I get my curls!


First off, I run a little bit of mousse through my dry hair. I love Big Sexy Hair but you can use any type of mousse!




Then I put the Savvy Curls wrap around my head and start wrapping!


I wanted more of a "loose" curl look, so I wrapped by hair in bigger pieces. 


Then I let it sit for a few hours while I cleaned and did things around the house. I have slept in my wrap before and loved how it turned out. I usually can't stand sleeping with my hair in braids or anything, but the wrap is the softest, comfiest thing and I had no problems with it!


Don't forget to use code "savvyc1" at checkout for $2 off your Savvy Curls wrap!!
xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 sweet note{s}

  1. Thanks for sharing very useful information with us. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete