My Favorite Drugstore Makeup Routine + My First YouTube Video

By Ivy - 7/01/2016


Hi guys! Lately I have been getting a lot of questions asking about my makeup so today I am sharing my everyday drugstore makeup routine. I have a few really awesome + expensive makeup products but 90% of the time I wear makeup from places like Target or Wal Mart. I totally believe you can create some really awesome looks without spending a ton of money. Because I have tried literally EVERY drugstore makeup product, I am sharing my ultimate favorites.

I also thought this would be a good opportunity to start my own little YouTube channel! It's my very first video so cut me some slack if I ever get a little awkward :)



Here are all of the products I talked about, click on them for pricing and more info. And please feel free to let me know if you have any of your own tips about drugstore makeup as well! :)


                              

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}