Pure Glow Moisturizer

By Ivy - 9/07/2016



If you have been following my blog for a little while now, you know that I LOVE Valentia skin products. Every time they come out with something new, I am so excited to try it and share it! Their products never disappoint, and their new Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer is another product I really enjoy using. 

I've always loved the idea of having "bright" and "glowing" skin. I try to use a good foundation, concealer and highlighter and they definitely work, but one of the most important ways to achieve that glowy skin is to use the right moisturizer. This moisturizer is awesome and creates a great base for your skin, whether you are putting makeup over it or not. 

What I like about it

First off, I like the size of the bottle. So many moisturizers I've tried have come in these little teeny bottles, so I feel like I go through them so fast! I really feel like the 4 oz. bottle will last. 
The other big thing I like about this stuff is how smooth it is when it goes on. It isn't super thick, so it doesn't take forever to rub in. 

My favorite Ingredients

Botanic Hyaluronic Acid 
Kojic Acid 
Ginseng 
Shea Butter

Where to Buy 

Another great thing about Valentia is that you can buy all of their stuff on Amazon! You can go here to see more about the Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer and see if it is something you'd like to try.


xo
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}