ARK Skincare

By Ivy - 9/12/2016





I recently discovered a new line of skin care products and had to share!!
The brand is called ARK and you can find their products here.

The first product of theirs I tried was the skin essential Pro Remove cleanser. I used it with my Clarisonic and LOVED IT! Some days I don't wear makeup but some days I DO. And sometimes I wear a lot (just being honest here)! Usually taking it all of and washing my face at the end of the day takes a little while, but this stuff got it all on the first wash!

The other product was the age protect skin vitality moisturizer. This line is specific to your age, and since I am 21, I got the "teens and 20s" one. Somethign people don't realize is how much your skin changes over the years and how you need a moicturizer that is specific for you. I think a lot of girls my age think that they they don't need to do anything for their skin because they're young but you should ALWAYS be trying to moisturize your face no matter how old you are!This stuff goes a long way and I have been using it every morning on my face and neck after washing and toning.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}