Jewelry + Rocksbox

By Ivy - 2/18/2016

I have always been a jewelry girl...for some reason I just feel like jewelry is fun and easy to buy for some reason. The only thing is that at home I have a lot of jewelry that I just don't wear! It's like, I see a super great necklace that will go perfect with an outfit, buy it, wear it once, and then never have a reason to wear it again. Am I the only one who does that? I mean, I have a few simple necklaces and rings that I wear a lot, but colorful, bold pieces don't get used all that much!

I recently discovered Rocksbox, the CUTEST idea for helping girls like me that can't commit to jewelry. Rocksbox is basically like Netflix- they send you a box of jewelry (based on your taste, and put together by a personal stylist), you wear it a few times, and when you're done you send the box back, and they pick out a new set! It's awesome! The first box I got was super cute. I just sent it back and can't wait for what I'll get next :) Plus it is all quality, designer jewelry so it feels and looks awesome. I love being able to wear jewelry that costs $150+ and not have to actually buy it!




For the next 60 days, you can use code "IVYLAURENXOXO" at checkout and get one month of free membership! If you just want to try it, you can cancel after that month and not be charged at all :) It's a super awesome thing to try. Let me know what you think!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}