Almost Spring

By Ivy - 2/21/2016






This week the weather finally started warming up a little bit. I feel like I have been cold 24 hours a day since September, so the sun and higher temps make me SO happy. I take ever little bit of warmth I can get and try to get as much as I can out of it, so here's the little outfit I wore to church today! Maybe it was still too cold to be completely comfortable in it, but it's definitely a keeper for summer. 

We are in nursery now and I spend most of the time on the ground playing with the babies, so I probably should lay off high shoes and tight pencil skirts but I really loved this outfit :) Nursery by the way, so fun but so tiring. We love just being able to play with babies for two hours straight. Yes, the lessons are pretty much pointless because they don't really seem to retain anything, but it is still so fun. Happy Sunday everyone!

xo

top- (similar here)
skirt- Agnes & Dora
shoes- old from Gap

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}