Freebie Friday: ThredUp.com

By Ivy - 2/05/2016

So I'm doing this new thing where every Friday I am going to feature some kind of online deal where you can snag something for free...Freebie Friday! 

A few weeks ago I was on Facebook, and someone posted about a website called ThredUp.com. I don't remember exactly what she said about it, but for some reason it caught my eye and I went to it. A few weeks later, here I am, totally addicted to it! If you haven't heard of it before and aren't too good for used clothes, you HAVE to check it out. I have bought so many different things from it and have absolutely loved every one. It is basically just an online clothing store, but it only accepts things that are hardly or never worn, and that are good, quality brands. A lot of the stuff still has tags!
For Christmas I got some Lululemon stuff and loved it, but I was sad because I knew I would never be able to afford anything else from there. But then I saw this Lulu tank on ThredUp, used my $20 of credit, and ended up paying like 10 bucks for it! Score (I have bought a lot of workout clothes on there because I have this weird obsession with workout stuff lately...I don't know, it's just fun).





Today I have a link for $20 of credit, totally for free, from ThredUp! You just have to click it and make an account and then find something you like. Super simple. And if you don't really want to use ThredUp, you might as well use the link anyway and just grab something that is under $20, because who doesn't like free stuff, right? I promise you'll find something you like. And if you want to get rid of some clothes, you can sell to them too. 
Let me know if you've tried ThredUp and what you think! And let me know if you have any questions or problems with the link.

Click HERE to register and get your $20 credit :)
Here are a few of the cute things I saw on ThredUp today...

Happy shopping!
xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}