HASK | Bamboo Oil

By Ivy - 5/11/2016








Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about my new-found love for HASK hair products? Well today I am reviewing another line of their products and this time it is their Bamboo Oilline!

I tend to switch up my shampoo/conditioner/hair products every few days (so I try a little bit of everything) but like I said in the last post, I use HASK probably more than any other brand right now.

I never even knew that putting bamboo oil in your hair was a thing, but it totally is and it totally works at helping your hair with moisture. I have been using the bamboo oil line for a little while now and absolutely love it. Just like all of their products, it leaves you with the best-smelling hair in the world. This line includes shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and a little bottle of straight-up bamboo oil. Using all of these products together is the perfect recipe for soft and smooth hair.

I didn’t take any photos using the deep conditioning mask, but I think it was my favorite product from this line (although it was a close one between that and the oil). You just put it all over your wet hair and let it sit. Once you wash it out, your hair feels amazing! I always struggle with my hair being really dry, so this product helped me a TON.


Anyways, be sure to check out all of the other amazing lines of hair products from HASK, and have a great Wednesday!
xo

*Thanks to HASK for sponsoring this post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}