Black Fringe | Rad Swim

By Ivy - 5/10/2016








Time for another suit post! This I can honestly say this suit is one of the best I have ever owned. It is the Gina suit from RadSwim.com. They are a new brand I have never bought anything from, but I am so happy I discovered them! All of their suits are modest and oh-so-cute.

As soon as I took the suit out of its box, I noticed its quality. The material is so much better than any suit I've owned, and I don't feel like I ever have to worry about it fading or anything, which is awesome because I know I'll be wearing it a lot this summer. 

One of my favorite parts about this suit is its back. Seriously, how cute is it! I am so in love with the open-back trend that's going on and the Gina suit is so flattering in that way!
Don't forget to check out all of the rest of the cute 2016 suits from Rad Swim, because there are so many! 
Have a happy Tuesday!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}