Love Day

By Ivy Van Dusen - 2/19/2017


Something I love about Kody is how simple yet wonderful our holidays are. We don't do anything extravagant but it ends up feeling just as as sweet and unforgettable as if we had! We woke up and went on a little iHop breakfast date. After work, I came home yesterday to a bouquet of a dozen roses, some chocolate and a hot husband ready to take me on a date!



After a romantic meal at In-N-Out we also saw La La Land and snuggled in the comfy movie theater recliners (thank you Cinemark). It was the most perfect, simple day.

Words can't even express how much I love my valentine! He is my whole world! I seriously don't remember life without him! Can't wait to spend a million more simple Valentine's Days with him :)

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}