Dear Mystery Man,

By Ivy - 10/28/2013


Sorry. I forgot your name.
Thanks for randomly giving me this sweet little rose today, and saying such nice things.
You must have known that I was having a pretty stressful day, and that roses are my favorite.
Not sure if somebody told you to do it, or you had other roses to give to other people too,
but I don't even care. 
You are awesome, and you brightened my day with your simple sweetness. The world needs more people like you. 

xo
Ivy 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 sweet note{s}

  1. That is adorable. I hope you remember his name someday soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh that's so sweet! I love when people do cool stuff like that! Hi I just found your blog. I'm from Arizona too! What city are you from? Your blog is adorable by the way, I'm now following and I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete