Dry Skin Favorites

By Ivy Van Dusen - 3/07/2019



As you can probably tell from the title of this post- today I am talking about my favorite, go-to products for dry skin. In the wintertime I seriously the THE driest skin, lips, and hair! It's nuts! I grew up in Arizona and now live in Utah so you think my body would be used to the extremely dry weather of the southwest but it isn't! 

Here is a little list of my favorites. Throughout the past few months of winter I have been using most of these things every single day to keep my skin from itching/cracking. I included products at all different price points so there should be something for everyone!


Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm

First off is this beautiful little lip balm. I know it is a little bit pricey (I mean, it has actual gold pieces in it) but if you're looking for something that will last a loooong time and make your lips super smooth, this is what I'd recommend. I like to keep this in my diaper bag and use it on-the-go over lipstick or just alone!




I just recently started using this stuff and LOVE it for the under-eye area. I think we neglect this area so much but it gets dry too! I like to put it on in the morning before using any makeup. 



You know I have been a huge fan of Pixi lately and here is just another example of how good their stuff is. This creamide cream is amazing for dry face skin. I like to save it for days when my skin is extremely dry because it's so thick. 



If I was doing this blog post in order of my favorites, this would be #1. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have been using it for years now and cannot get enough. I like to use it on my hands, lips, and elbows. So good and so cheap. 


Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate + Argan Oil

When I first got this I used it on the ends of my hair and it worked great. Now I have begun using it everywhere! Face, arms, legs, all of it. It smells AMAZING.



I've talked about this stuff a million times so I'm just gonna leave it at that :) 




Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Cleansing Gel

This is my second bottle and it is great when you want a clean face but also don't want to dry it out!



Think of this as a Neutrogena Hand Cream 2.0. It is similar but a lot thicker and more pricey. If you are having seriously dry, damaged skin, THIS is the stuff you should turn to first. I save it for those reallllly dry winter months and use it on my hands, lips and feet. It is amazing.


That's all for now! Let me know if you have any other dry skin products you'd recommend!! 
xo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}