Jack at 15 Months

By Ivy Van Dusen - 10/02/2018




A couple of weeks ago Jack hit 15-months and since he had a doctor's appointment, I thought it'd be a good little milestone to document!

As of his doctor's appointment, Jack weighs 28 lbs and is 32.3 in tall. He is in the 80th percentile for length, the 97th percentile for weight and the 100th+ for head circumference.

He is a big, happy, healthy boy! He is talking and walking running all over the place and even though it can be hard to chase him around all the time, it is so fun to see where he goes! Lately he is obsessed with elevators and escalators. At the mall the other day I parked the stroller at the bottom of the escalator and we just rode it up and down over and over again and he had the time of his life.

He likes to point to babies/toddlers and says "baby!" (even if they're clearly older and bigger than them).

He says around 30 (that I can come up with right now) different words and it seriously feels like he is learning a new one every day. He has a hard time making a "K" sound (instead of "snack" he says "snay") and it is adorable.

He is in a super funny phase where he thinks its HILARIOUS when I take off his socks to reveal his little bare feet. Not sure why it's so funny but I love it.

I am so grateful every single day to have a baby who likes the gym daycare. It is a huuuuuge lifesaver. Literally! Getting a workout in every day keeps me sane and happy and it is so nice to know that he is happy and playing and socializing while I am doing it. He loves the sweet ladies that work at the daycare and I am able to watch him play with the little kitchen toys and the baby slide on the TV at the gym which is also very nice. Hoping he as excited about church nursery in a few months!

He likes eating bananas, blueberries and crackers. I'd say those are definitely his favorites. He also throws EVERYTHING off his high chair which makes it impossible to keep the kitchen clean but I know is a pretty normal part of toddler-hood.

I am trying my hardest not to let him eat candy or junk food (although I'd be lying if I didn't say I give him an occasional french fry). I really think healthy habits are important and it's probably a little easier to start them early in life than later down the road when you realize how unbelievably yummy Hostess Doughnuts are.

I know I've said this before but I LOVE THIS AGE. He has such a strong little personality and it is so much fun to watch.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}