Mini Makeup Haul- Fall 2018

By Ivy Van Dusen - 9/05/2018

Hi guys! Today I just thought I'd share some new makeup products I've tried recently and do a little, min-review of each one! I'm definitely a makeup lover and loooove to try new things! 







So far I am really loving this palette! I was eye-ing it for a while and finally went for it. The colors are sooooo me, it isn't even funny. They are warm and there is a mix of shimmer and mattes. Definitely my favorite types of shades for sure. There is a little fallout on some of the shades when you go to use them though, that's my only complaint. 

I give it a 7/10. 



I think Milani is suuuuch an under-rated makeup brand. I have loved everything I've tried of theirs and this blush is no different.

I give it a 9/10


MASKCARA 30 SECOND HAC BRUSH

I really should do a post or a video about Maskcara makeup. I have tried it and I am not a suuuuper huge fan but I think it's good! This brush is sooo pretty and I like to use the wider side (on the left) to contour with powder. I don't really like the other end of the brush though so I rarely use it.

I give it a 5/10. 


BUTTER BRONZER

If you have been following me on Instagram (or in real life) you know I love, love, love this stuff. Best bronzer I have ever tried. I get it in the darkest shade.

I give it a solid 10/10


5. COVERGIRL VITALIST HEALTHY ELIXR

This foundation is not matter but it nice and smooth (which is what I like) and I think it smells like yummy bananas (maybe I'm crazy but I totally think it does). They have a wide selection of shades and I will continue to use it on days where I don't need a suuuper full coverage. 

I give it a 7/10. 


HOURGLASS MASCARA

I reallllly wanted to like this mascara. It is in a BEAUTIFUL tube and I was sent it for free and was super excited to try it. But, HELLO CLUMPINESS. Sure it gave them some length but overall it looked so bad on my lashes and I really, really, didn't like it :(

I give it a 2/10. 


TARTE PARK AVE PRINCESS PALLET 

Tarte always has the prettiest packaging, don't you think? This is a highlight/contour pallet that is so pretty and smells like chocolate. I love all the shades in it but I really wish there were more highlight shades. There are 4 contour shades and only 2 highlight which I feel like is weird? So now I am almost out of the highlight but have tonnnns of contour left which is kind of annoying. Still super good though. 

I give it a 7/10. 


So there ya have it! I will try to do more posts like these because like I said, I am a little-bit makeup crazy and am always picking up something new from Sephora/Ulta/Wal-Mart.
Have a happy rest of your Wednesday! 

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}