Etsy Faves | Family Drawing

By Ivy Van Dusen - 12/07/2017

A few months ago we moved into a new apartment. It is so cute and cozy and I love it so much! BUT, in the kitchen there is this one awkward, empty wall so right when we moved in I decided I wanted to decorate it with something. It took a while but I finally got that empty space filled up how I wanted! The finishing touch was a personalized drawing of our little family done by Jessica from Where the Wild Flowers Grow. I have wanted one for so long and I am so happy I FINALLY found the perfect style I wanted! I seriously got teary-eyed when I first saw it. It is just SO beautiful and reminds me of how much I love my two sweet guys. 


Jessica is seriously the cutest, most talented artist! Her watercolor drawings are STUNNING and add the perfect little personalized touch to our little place :) All I did was send her a photo of our family and she did the rest!






'



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}