Te Mana Skincare

By Ivy Van Dusen - 9/17/2017

 A couple of months ago I had the opportunity to try out a new line of skincare items from Te Mana!

Let me tell ya- pregnancy/motherhood messes with your skin SO MUCH. As if gaining a ton of weight, getting stretch marks and losing your hair isn't enough- you also get to break out all over your face like a 15-year-old. My usual skincare regimen was just NOT doing the job so I was super excited to try this stuff.

 I got to try out the products from this TeMana Noni Brightening Foundation Pack and loved, loved, loved them. My dull, sad-looking skin felt so much better after using it for just a few weeks. Something I am usually bad at when it comes to skincare is STICKING to a regimen and not constantly switching it up with new products. I am happy to say that I really did stick with this one for more than 3 weeks! I used all four products in the pack every single day at least once.  Sticking to a routine is totally necessary if you want to really see how a certain line of skincare works for you. 

I really love the entire set, but two products really stuck out to me and I want to talk about them real quick!


The first is the NONI Brightening Toner. I just discovered toners a few years ago and at the time I didn't get what the big deal was. It wasn't until after I tried a few that I really started to notice a difference.

Ever since I was little I have had times where my face gets suuuuper rosy and red. This toner totally helps even out that redness/other weird tones on my face. I put some on a cotton ball and dab it on my face after I wash it. 



The other product I really loved was the NONI Brightening Serum. I used this right after I used the toner. This stuff goes a long way and it only took a couple drops to cover my whole face and neck. It made my skin feel SO SOFT. 


So there ya have it! I totally recommend this entire set for anyone who's face needs a little brightening boost :)

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}