Non-Surgical Eye Lift Review

By Ivy Van Dusen - 11/17/2016



I am so exited to talk about another awesome product from D'OR24K! I tried one of their eyelift serums a few months back and LOVED it, so I was so happy to try their Non-Surgical Lifting Syringe.

It is in the coolest little syringe which makes it super easy to apply. You don't need to use it every day, thought. I would reccomend saving it for special occasions when you need a little lift! It goes well under makeup, too as long as you let it sit and dry for a minute after applying. You also can use it on other parts of your face too, not just your eyes!


Like the title says, it isn't surgical but it does help that super sensitive area under your eyes. Even I, at 21-years-old can notice a nice difference after I put it on. I even had my cute mom try it and she loved it, so I'd reccomend it no matter how old you are.

If you are someone who notices bags/wrinkles under your eyes but don't want to go through plastic surgery, this is the stuff for you!


You can use code PROMO25 to get 25% off your purchase, too.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}