Night Revive Retinol Serum

By Ivy - 10/04/2016

I have tried about a billion different skincare products. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating it but still. I think there are different products/ingredients you should get for certain situations (soon I will be doing a post on all of that), but for anti-aging/anti-wrinkles, I think any esthetician would agree that RETINOL is the key. It should be the #1 ingredient you look for if anti-aging is what you want.


I recently started trying the Night Revive Retinol Serum from Valentina and like every Valentina product, it doesn't disappoint! Here is my little review of it:

When I Use It
For the past two weeks or so, I have been using this after toning and before moisturizing at night (my routine is usually: washing, toning, serum, moisturizer). I don't use it during the day. Although I am sure you could use it during the day, it is specially formulated to work best when you are asleep and not moving around/wearing makeup. 

Favorite Aspect of It
I like a lot about this serum, but I think my favorite part is how smoothly it goes on. It only takes a couple of drops to spread evenly across your entire face and neck. 

Key Ingredients
Like I said, the key ingredient here is retinol. It works at the level of cells and gets new cells growing faster to replace old ones. If you have a sensitive face, it may burn a teeny bit the first few times you use it, but eventually you should get used to it. Other key ingredients include Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Squalane. 

Where to Buy
Something I love about Valentia is that you can buy all of their products from Amazon. You can find the Night Revive Retinol Serum HERE and it is only $35 which really isn't bad for a product with retinol.




xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}