Tassel Top + Kissmet Boutique

By Ivy - 7/24/2016


How adorable is this top from Kissmet Boutique
I have always been a little hesitant to try the whole shorter, crop-top-looking types of shirts but I decided to try this one out and I am so happy that I did! I always thought they only looked good on super thin girls, and lets be honest, I have somewhat wide hips and a bigger booty. I usually feel comfortable in things that cover my butt, but I decided to leave my comfort zone a little bit and not hide it! I like the way it looks on me and think it looks awesome on any body type! I love it!



This was the first thing I've got from Kissmet Boutique, and I think they are awesome! I love discovering new online stores that are unique. Kissmet is unique because for the next month, 10% of every purchase is donated to OurRescue.org


Don't forget to use code "IVY20" for 20% off your purchase on KissmetBoutique.com
Happy Monday!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}