Julia Dress from LulaRoe

By Ivy - 6/30/2016

I am so excited to be talking about another adorable LulaRoe dress on my blog! Today I am wearing the Julia dress and you guys, I AM SO IN LOVE.
For so long I have been looking for a good summer dress. I have tried on/purchased online several different trendy summer dresses and have always been a little disappointed. 
A lot of the time these dresses haven't worked out because they are just way too short. Other times it is because their fits aren't super flattering. This Julia dress has honestly been absolutely perfect for someone like me!

This dress is really awesome because of how versatile it is. I feel comfortable wearing it to the grocery store or to church, when I want to feel dressed up or just comfy and even when the seasons change.









Like I said on the last LulaRoe post, my sister-in-laws sell the absolute cutest clothing on their Facebook page (including plenty of Julia dresses in every size). They post new items every Saturday at 10am and if you see something you like, you better snag it right away because the items go quick! They are also hosting a GIVEWAY on my Instagram page for a free Julia dress so go enter now! Go, go!


Oh and by the way I bought these adorable shoes from Target and they are on sale right now online! :)

Have the happiest Wednesday! 
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}