Billion Dollar Brows

By Ivy - 4/26/2016


Ever since I was a little girl, I have had the craziest, biggest eyebrows. They were seriously out of control! I guess everyone looked a little awkward in their pre-teen/jr.high years, but those brows made me look even more awkward. Eventually my mom let me start getting them waxed, and I have been able to control them a little more ever since. However, they are still super stubborn and difficult to deal with. I am always looking for new eyebrow products to help them look a little more even, because each of them have a mind of their own and like to do their own thing. Today I am talking about a company I recently discovered called Billion Dollar Brows. I have been using their products for a few weeks now, and am so happy with them. They are the only cosmetic company that deals only with eyebrows, and you can tell from the quality of their products that it is their main focus.

I got the opportunity to try out their new Brows on Point Micro Pencil, and am so in love with everything about it! I use their pencil in the color light brown and it has been perfect for me.



On one end is the actual pencil, and the main thing I love about it is how THIN it is! I have used so many brow pencils that are so thick that it looks totally overdone and fake. Because of how thin the tip is, it is easy to fill brows in easily while looking natural.


On the other end is an awesome brow brush. My eyebrow girl used to always tell me to brush my stubborn eyebrows every day to get them to all go in the same direction. I have been using this brush every single day now and I really love the results.



xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}