Pencil Skirts

By Ivy - 8/03/2015


please be patient with me while I learn how to not be so awkward in photos, thanks :)

Lately I have been thinking that it might be good to incorporate a little more outfit posts on this blog, just because I think that it is fun and if you are anything like me, you like seeing what outfits other people put together, especially when they are modest and affordable! And those are two things that I always try to be. Even in Utah, however, that isn't always easy so I get super happy when I find new clothes that are cute and modest and affordable on my college-girl budget. 

Lately I have been a little obsessed with pencil skirts. They are super cute and hug those curves, but they also can be super modest as well. A while back I stumbled on the adorable Agnes and Dora website which was loaded with all kinds of cute things. I was especially in love with their huge selection of super cute pencil skirts and I just had to snag a few. I wore their "cherry snow cone"one to church yesterday and I loved it. They have a nice, long length so you can wear them tucked-in and high waisted if you'd like and I love that. Also they are comfy which is always a plus when you are sitting in church for 3 hours :)

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}