Festival of Colors 2014

By Ivy - 3/30/2014

I am {usually} not a super wild, crazy person.
But last September, at the beginning of my college career, I told myself that I was going to spend the next couple of years doing all sorts of fun things, and really soaking life up (while still living the honor code and ctr-ing, of course). Me and my roommate made a freshman year bucket list, with all kinds of fun/traditional things that college students in Utah do, then we started doing them!
Anyways. One item on the list was to go to the Festival of Colors. 
I have always heard of this little shenanigan that goes on every year in Spanish Fork, but I've never actually been to it until yesterday. Basically what happens is you just throw this colored chalk powder stuff on everyone, and everyone throws it on you! It was one of the messiest events I've ever been to, but it was also one of the funnest. Especially with these guys!






xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}