January

By Ivy - 2/04/2014

You guys, where on earth did January go?
Life lately has consisted of all sorts of great things, including...
...going to this beautiful place...


Late-night wal-mart/in n out trips, chocolate train rides, Utah Jazz games, ice skating, eating Mexican food, staying up too late, watching the Office and all kinds of other fun things with this guy ^. He is pretty dang awesome...

...partying hard with my crazy roommates who are some of the funnest girls around...


planning BYU's club fair called "Involvapalooza" and making advertisements for it. It was lots of fun but I am very relieved to be done with it :)


...lots and lots of missing my sweet family, especially this cute lady. but I call her everyday so it's cool...

Walking around in this, and sometimes wishing that I was back in Phoenix where it was 80 degrees the other day (not fair)...

All in all, life is pretty dang good right now.
Don't get me wrong, things still get hard and sometimes I feel like blogs make some peoples lives look like everything is always awesome all the time. Hard days come around every once in a while, but overall I am just absolutely loving life right now.
Time to start getting back in the regular blogging routine.
Happy February! 
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}