Hello, 2014

By Ivy - 1/01/2014

2013 was oh so good to me. There were so many ups and downs, highs and lows, but I learned a lot and I grew a ton. However, I am so stoked to see what 2014 will bring. I am super excited! It has been only one day but so far it feels great.
The last week of 2013 was lots of fun, minus getting sick. Blah.


The other day I got to take pictures of the cutest family at the temple grounds. It was a beautiful day, and was perfect for taking pictures! When we were done, I stayed and took a few pictures of the temple (as if I don't already have a million pictures that look just like this). It was just too pretty. I absolutely love that place.


Then on Saturday we decided that since the weather was so good, and since I was home, we should probably take some family pictures. Instead of trying to find someone to take them, I just brought my handy dandy tripod and worked that self-timer. I had to run and jump in the pictures before it went off which got super tough. I don't recommend it. Just go with hiring someone. But hey. A few of them turned out so I'd say it was a success. I just love this crazy family of mine. 




I only have a few days of being home and then it's back up to Utah! I am going to be so sad when I have to say goodbye again, but I am super excited and ready to go back to P-town for part 2 of freshman year.


Also here is a random quote that I like. Perfect for Pinning ;) 
Happy New Year!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 sweet note{s}