I Love This.

By Ivy - 11/09/2013


Greetings from a comfy hotel room in downtown SLC.
Right now I am at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute conference at the Grand America, and boy, is this awesome.
The classiness level here is through the roof. 
More to come on all of that later.
I came here and found out that something got mixed up, and unlike everyone else, I don't have a roommate! 
So now I have this giant, beautiful hotel room all to myself, and it is the life
I can crank up the heat as high as I want (b/c Utah is freezing), I can take an hour long shower just because I feel like it, and I can spend the night watching Seinfeld and laugh myself to sleep.
It is a wonderful Friday night. 
xo

{p.s} there is still time to enter the giveaway, so get on it and scroll right on down :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}