Week in Pictures

By Ivy - 8/11/2013

This has been a fabulous, long week. School started for my brothers and mostly everyone else, but not me (not yet at least)! I have been working like crazy, and I cannot wait to be finished with it. But you know, work is work! I did have two days off this week and so I got to spend one of them going to work with dad (I can't even tell you how much fun it is working with him. Like it really is!) and the next day I went to lunch with my favorite lady in the whole wide world, my mama!! I have awesome parents and I am so grateful for them!
 

I babysat my adorable cousins for a while and we had so much fun painting nails, going to the park and being silly, as you can see :)
 
 A little while back Kurtis sent me a bunch of goodies and decided to throw in this little random, squishy animal toy thing. Haha. Well while Anslee was playing in my room she came across it and absolutely loved it. I don't think she let go of it the rest of the night. It was the funniest thing.
 
Speaking of Kurtis, he is having way too much fun over on the other side of the country, I don't think he is ever going to want to come back! Especially considering the amount of rain we have been getting here (none) compared to the amount they're getting (tons). He sent me this picture and I thought it was pretty funny. He has a super good district and has all kinds of investigators. He says that things couldn't be better, and I am super happy for him!
 
Have a happy rest of the weekend.
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}