Miracles

By Ivy - 6/16/2013


Lately I have been thinking a lot about trust.
It is something that I really tend to lack.
I like to do things myself, to make sure they are done right. 
But as I have been learning, sometimes I can't  just do it on my own. Sometimes I need help.  
In life, once you have exhausted all of your resources, you need to take your problem, no matter how big or small, and simply give it to the Lord. 
It is quite a wonderful thing, really, because he knows how to help more than anybody else! 

Since I have done this, little, teeny miracles have been popping up all over the place lately! 
I was super duper worried about paying for college, I mean, it is a very pretty penny especially if you are going out of state. But somehow, some way, I was able to get a couple of scholarships that have paid for my  entire first year.  
What!? 
Yes people, miracles really do happen. 
It wasn't because of me, it was because of the Lord. 
Now, I am not some wise & spiritual genius, and I have a great deal of learning to do, but I do know that when you do what you are suppossed to, the Lord will make up the rest. The Lord is so good, and he is everywhere. 
The sun coming up, the birds that sing, the random yet sweet texts you sometimes get, are all just little miracles.
After all, miracles are still miracles no matter how small. ">

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}