Oh, Baby!

By Ivy Van Dusen - 11/20/2016



Supise, suprise!!! Kody and I are so happy to finally announce that we are having a baby! It has been so hard to keep my mouth shut, so this feels good!

Baby is due June 13th, 2017 and right now I am about 3 months along. Boy has this pregnancy made this difficult semester even more difficult! I am totally not complaining though becuase I am so happy and this morning sickness/constant exhaustion is so worth it. BUT I am happpy this semester and this first trimester are both coming to an end. I am hoping my energy comes back a little bit and that I can start to enjoy food + smells again.

I have already been documenting a little bit of this pregnancy (that I shared in posts below), just so I didn't forget and I hope to keep updating every few weeks. You can read more about when/how we found out and all that stuff in my 5 week post, more about all the sickness in week 8 and about our first ultrasound in week 11.

Anyways, we are so excited! Being a mom is all I have ever wanted to do since I was a little girl. Thank you so much for all of your sweet words and support.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}