HASK Superfruit

By Ivy Van Dusen - 11/17/2016


If you read my blog, you know that this isn't my first time talking about HASK hair products. I LOVE THIS BRAND. All of the flavors smell so yummy, they are totally affordable and I noticed them at Target the other day! Just another reason to love Target.

Today I'm talking specifically about their Superfruit hair line. This is probably my favorite line that HASK has. It is definitely the best-smelling and that says a lot because all of their products smell SO good. This line also makes your hair especially smooth and shiny. I love when my hair looks as soft and smooth as it feels, and this line totally makes that possible.


Although I am so in love with the shampoo and conditioner, I think my favorite product of this line is the deep conditioner. It is AMAZING. I use just a quarter-size of it on the ends of my hair and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then I wash it out and my hair feels wonderful. This packet has a lot in it, and depending on how much you use, you can actually make it last a while! Best deep-conditioner I've tried yet. 

Like I said earlier, you can find them at most Target and CVS stores or you can find a location near you here. Let me know what your favorite line is!

xo

Big thanks to HASK for sponsoring this post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}