My Favorite Jeggings + Shrieking Violet Attire

By Ivy - 4/03/2016


For the longest time I have been looking for the perfect pair of ribbed jeggings. They re so in right now and can go with so much. I tried some on at PacSun, but they fit me so weird! I tried on about three other pairs from other places, but I just didn't feel cute in any of them, I found a pair from Shrieking Violet Attire, and thought I'd give it another shot. They came in the mail the other day, and I was a bit nervous, but they ended up fitting PERFECTLY! They are the perfect amount of stretchy, so they are so so comfy. 






This is just one of the outfits I wore with them the other day, but believe me when I say they go with anything! I am being totally honest when I say that I'd recommend these to anyone.

Right now you can use code "IVY15" for 15% off of anything from ShriekingVioletAttire.com (which is awesome because basically everything on that site is adorable!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}