Product Review | Valentina Serum

By Ivy - 4/14/2016


I am just ridiculously obsessed with skincare products lately. I feel like I just need to try everything that is out there! Today I am reviewing another Valentina product! I am so happy I found this company, they have amazing products. 
About two weeks ago I started using their Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum. It reminds me a lot of their Hydrating Rose Serum, except I only use this one once a day at night, and I do not put any makeup or anything on top of it. It goes on super smooth and just like all of their products, smells wonderful (Kody always notices when I am wearing new face stuff because it usually smells weird, but when I put this on for the first time he said it smelled good!). 

Here are the ingredients:
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduces water loss and protects skin's resiliency and elasticity.

I love being able to pronnounce and understand what is in my skincare products. 
I am going to keept this post simple, but overall I really am loving this stuff, and I am being 100% honest :) It is a little bottle, but it goes such a long way, so I am not worried about running out any time soon.
Let me know if there are any specific products you'd like a review on! 

Thanks to Valentina for sponsoring this post!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}