Bumpdate: 18 Weeks

By Ivy Van Dusen - 1/04/2017





How Far Along: almost 18 weeks

Baby is the size of: a bell pepper!

Total weight gain: still around 7 lbs, but it feels like WAY MORE

Symptoms: The queasiness/morning sickness is officially gone!!! I thought it would never go away but it did and now I am feeling pretty good!

Cravings: Honestly nothing lately, which is weird because I hear that people start REALLY craving things at this point in their pregnancies. 

Struggles: Finding a comfortable sleeping position. Sleeping on my back or my stomach, even for just a minute, is SO uncomfortable. I am only about halfway through this pregnancy but I just feel so darn big already! Bending over to tie my shoes and do things like that has gotten tough just this week. This dude is really growing!

Exercising: We have been in Arizona for the past few weeks so instead of doing our usual workouts at the gym, we have been hiking! It is SO nice outside here and has been awesome. AND I have been feeling pretty good so I've really enjoyed it.

Discoveries: This is my first pregnancy so I don't know for sure, but I think I have been feeling this little guy moving around/kicking these last couple of days! It happens mostly when I am laying in bed starting to fall asleep or when I am laying flat on my back (I don't think he likes that very much). It is the neatest little feeling! 

Looking Forward To: My 20 week scan when we'll get to see him again and the doctor will take all of his measurements. I LOVE being able to see him and see how much he has grown!!

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}