Best Fall 2016 DIY10/01/2016
Let's keep a count of how many fall-themed posts I do this year. I am way too excited and happy about everything fall-related, and want to talk about it all! I recently did a giant web search of fall DIY home decor projects and put together all of my favorites to share with you. Most of the decorations are super inexpensive. I want to try them all!
Let me know if you have tried any of these and what you think :)
1. Glitter Pumpkins (Project Nursery)
2. Book Leaf Banner (Sondra Lyn)
3. Cinnamon-Scented Pinecones (eHow)
4. Mason Jar Centerpiece (Addicted 2 DIY)
5. Pumpkin Vase (A Pumpkin & A Princess)
Annnnnd if you aren't really feeling DIY this season, here are a few of my favorite, inexpensive fall decor pieces!