Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare

By Ivy Van Dusen - 10/20/2016


So excited today to be talking about one of my favorite skincare lines! I have heard about Christie Brinkley's skincare line for a while now and am happy to have finally tried it! It is no secret that Christie Brinkley has absolutely drop-dead gorgeous skin. I am sure there are a LOT of different things that go into her looks, but these products are definitely part of it! I have been using these four different products over the last few weeks will go over each one individually. 



I cannot say this enough- it is so important to exfoliate your skin! Some people seem to think that scrubbing your soft face with exfoliates is too rough. It can be if you do it too often, but if done the right amount, is one of the best things you can do for your skin. This stuff rocks! I only need to use a teeny, pea-sized bit of it to exfoliate my entire face. I use it every other night when I am taking off my makeup and washing my face. 
After I exfoliate, I wash my face with the cleansing wash. It is a nice, cool, gel-like wash that, like the exfoliating polish, you only need a little teeny bit. As you probably know, I have been doing a news show every week, and the camera makeup/bronzer/all of that is pretty intense. This is honestly the only face wash I've tried that has gotten rid of ALL the makeup the first time I wash my face. It is awesome. 


So I know I am only 21, but like I have said, it is never to early to start preventing wrinkles and fine lines. This stuff is crazy. All it takes is dabbing a few tiny drops of it under your eyes and around the outer edges of them to see a difference. Something I especially love about this product- you can wear it under makeup! 


I saved this one for last because this product was my absolute favorite! Night creams have become one of my favorite products lately. I think it is super important to use a good night cream because that is 6-9 hours of time when your skin is usually pretty ignored! This night treatment keeps your skin hydrated all night long and makes it so soft when you wake up! Love it. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 sweet note{s}

  1. Rejuvenating Scrub Cream refreshes the skin with the properties of removing dead skin cells and debris from the skin to help fresh skin.
    20 inches weave hair
    18 inches weave hair
    16 inches weave hair

    ReplyDelete