Thanks + Home

By Ivy - 12/02/2015

We just got back from spending about a week in Arizona and now I am in one of those weird funks where I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things + getting used to no longer being able to freeload off my parents and eat all their food.
We had so much fun over Thanksgiving! We went on hikes, went shopping, ate lots of yummy food, played video games, slept in, played hours of card games and literally drank an average of 3 diet dr. peppers/day each (no shame). 
If that isn't the perfect week, I don't know what is.



We also took family pictures...why would you pay someone to do them when you have a tripod and self-timer? Minus the fact that I had 10 seconds to run up in heels and jump in the picture, things went well!






Also, it was SO WARM! Every time I go to Arizona in the winter I seriously wonder why I ever left. My body was NOT designed for any whether below 60 degrees, so life in Utah in December is rough. I have a love/hate relationship with Utah but right now it's definitely in the hate phase, even though the snow is super pretty.
Anyways.
Next time I go to Arizona it will be to run in a marathon that I signed up for when I was feeling cool, and I am kind of freaking out about now but we'll save that story for another day.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}