I am so festive

By Ivy - 12/02/2015

I think we are all in agreement that Christmas > anything else ever. 
I am so happy that I have my own place to decorate this year (even though it is about 500 sq feet, its cool).
I was so excited when we bought our first tree! It is about as tall as me and is plastic, but it is still my favorite. (Fun fact- growing up we ALWAYS had fake trees and it wasn't till I got older and watched National lampoons Christmas Vacation that I realized that people actually get real, live trees! It is still neat to me, but I don't think I'll ever actually go get one that I can't save for next year. Okay, story over).


Let the Christmas-ness begin!
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 sweet note{s}

  1. Real Christmas trees are the best . Granted the one year we tried to chop it down ourselves ended in disaster (Griswald's ain't got nothing on us) but was fun disaster. Real trees from Home Depot are awesome haha.

    ReplyDelete