2017 in Review

By Ivy Van Dusen - 12/31/2017

Highlights of 2017
(warning: photo overload)

-Watched my baby bump grow and grow and tried our best to prepare for our baby.






-Celebrated 2 years of marriage by going out for steak!


-Had a baby shower



-Went on a spring break trip to California with my family


-Finished working for BYU Radio (AKA my favorite job ever) and made a really weird face in this screenshot



-Started a business!


-Completed my last semester of college! + my senior capstone project while huge and pregnant (and trying super hard not to slip on ice all winter long)!
-Graduated from BYU with a bachelor's degree in Communications (journalism) and a minor in Family Life


-Turned 22, and a few hours later....
-...became a mom to the sweetest baby boy EVER









-Watched my husband become a dad :)





-Dealt with PPD and went on TONS of walks around Provo


-Celebrated 4th of July by watching the Stadium of Fire fireworks from a grassy spot by the Provo Rec Center + eating Cold Stone


-Took Jack to Arizona for the first time
-Jack flipped me off on a daily basis while I was feeding him



-Went on a fun trip to Lake Nacimento with my in-laws






-Left Provo after being there for almost 4 years and moved up to a new apartment in Salt Lake City
-Kody gave Jack a blessing at church



-Took Jack to California for the first time







-Our little family dressed up for Halloween



-Went to Arizona for Thanksgiving



-Had the best Christmas ever in Park City!




RESOLUTIONS FOR 2018:
-Be better at reading scriptures
-Be more spiritually-minded
-Live a healthier lifestlye

Happy New Years!!!

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}