Why Marriage is the Bee's Kness

By Ivy - 3/11/2015


1. I always have someone who I can make take pictures with me (and having someone to always kiss isn't bad either :)


2. I have someone who will do dumb things with me like ride around on atv’s in big mud puddles.


3. I have the goofiest husband in the world, which means nothing for as long as I live will ever be boring.


4. Being strange in public is a whole lot easier with someone who is strange with me.


5. Always having someone to hold hands with is so nice.


6. I get to look at a handsome guy any old time I want.


7. I get to sit in the passenger seat, and I love the passenger seat.


8. I have one of the most energetic and athletic husbands in the world, which means I am always able to learn cool things from him like how to snowboard. (Well, for me it was mostly just how to stay standing up on a snowboard, but it’s okay. Girl from Arizona here, no idea how to do anything in the snow).

9. Having a sleeping buddy is pretty great. I am never cold and when I have a weird dream, there is someone right there that I can tell about it.


10. Most of all, I love being married because I love this guy more than anything in the world and being with him is all that I ever want to do
 (also he takes me out to dinner sometimes :)
xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 sweet note{s}

  1. So cute!! I love this post. So fun you are having fun adventures in the snow and such!!
    xoxo
    Kar
    keepingupwithkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love this post. So fun you are having fun adventures in the snow and such!!
    xoxo
    Kar
    keepingupwithkar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete