DISNEYLAND

By Ivy - 3/11/2015

A little over a week ago, we drove down to Southern California to babysit our cute little niece and nephew (and take them to Disneyland) while their mama had a baby. 
Right now we are working up in the coolest little town called June Lake, California until we go back to school in the Spring, just an FYI
I mean...sure we could watch cute kids and hang out at Disneyland...I guess I can sacrifice... :)




Oh my GOODNESS you guys. Cars Land was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. It was just like you were walking around in Radiator Springs. It was especially cool at night when it was all lit up, but my darn phone died so you'll just have to go see for yourself. 

Anyways, I'm not sure who was more excited, the kids or me.
Can we go back soon??

xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}