My Favorite Dress

By Ivy Van Dusen - 2/27/2019

Ever since I was a little girl I DREAMED of my wedding, especially my wedding dress (what girl doesn't?) When I was engaged I went with a bunch of my favorite ladies over to Wedding Belles in Gilbert to find my dress. We fell head-over-heels in love with a beautiful, lacy mermaid gown and spent a lot of time (and $$) getting it altered and made perfect for my wedding day! I loved my wedding and wearing my dress but I can't help but feel like it all happened too fast. One day isn't long enough to enjoy the dress of your dreams!! I stumbled on an amazing website called MyDreamlines.com. They have a bunch of SUPER talented artists that will sketch a beautiful, quality, detailed drawing of your wedding dress to have forever.







I literally almost cried when I first opened the package from them. I am absolutely obsessed with my drawing and plan to keep it hanging up in my closet forever so I can always be reminded of that day :)





I was super impressed with their customer service (super quick e-mail responses), the packaging of the drawing (it was completely safe in their thick, protective envelope) and especially with the turnaround time. I submitted a few different photos of the dress (different angles of it so the artist would know how it fit on me) and I got the sketch back within a week. It was a wonderful experience all the way around.



If you're looking for a wedding gift for someone you love or just want to get one for yourself, check them out! Their website will walk you through the entire process and give you a bunch of different pricing options.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}