Amazon Haul- August 2018

By Ivy Van Dusen - 8/04/2018

I am back with a new series of blog posts that I am super excited about! Lately I have been OBSESSED with Amazon & Amazon Prime (who isn't?). I always am determined to find the best deals out there and if I don't find them at Wal-Mart, I find it on Amazon. I am super excited about some recent finds so I figured I would make a post about them! All of the things I post about are things that I bought with my own money (not sponsored) and that I tried and truly liked. I plan to do these every other month, and if you shop from these links I will get a small commission. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it definitely helps me and my little family out so I would appreciate it so much! :)

Here we go! 


1. TESLA YOGA/WORKOUT PANTS

I am not kidding when I say these are the BEST workout pants. Haleigh Everts mentioned them once on her Instagram story so I had to try them and I am so glad I did. I will honestly never buy another brand of solid-colored workout leggings as long as these are around. I like them better than any Nike, LuluLemon or even any Gym Shark leggings I have ever had (and that's saying a lot). The lululemon pants I have that are similar cost $110, but these are under $17. I have three pairs (wine, black and heathered white), and I love them all! I am 5'5 and order the medium. They fit perfectly and aren't see-through at all, even the white ones!





2. EYELASH DYE!

I heard about this product in a YouTube video and decided to try it out. The tips of my eyelashes are super blonde so if I am not wearing any mascara you can't tell they're there. This dye is super easy to mix together and do at home...it took me under 10 minutes and now when I am not wearing makeup you can still see my lashes. Yay! You can use these for your brows too but I have mine microbladed so I only used this stuff for my lashes. I ordered the Natural Black shade. Here's a picture of my lashes now without any lash extensions, mascara, anything!





3. MISS FONG DIAPER BAG

Best diaper bag/backpack ever. EVERY new mama needs one of these! They are an imitation of a super expensive other brand of diaper bag and I am so happy I got this knock-off for under $50 instead of the real one that costs over $200. I have had my black one for over a year now and it looks brand new. I also just bought the grey one and love, love, love it. You can use it as a sidebag or a backpack. Heck, even if you're not a mom you should get one because they're so cute and hold everything!



4. PAJAMA PANTS

This is so random but I love these bottoms. I ALWAYS try and find pj bottoms that are nice and long but I never have any luck (WHY are pajama pants always cut at that akward, unflattering, high-water length?). These are nice and long and flowy and I always wear them to bed! I got a medium in these and they are perfect. Probably could have ordered a small but I like mine nice and flowy so I am happy with a medium.

AMiERY Women's Comfy Drawstring Wide Leg Floral Lounge Pajamas Palazzo Pants for Women (Tag M (US 6), Dark Grey)



5. ESPADRILLE SLIDES

I made a risk ordering these because the specific style I ordered didn't have any reviews. I ended up being so happy with them though! They are super cute and make my legs look longer than they are because they are tall :)

RF ROOM OF FASHION Women's Open Toe Espadrille Lug Sole Summer Slip on Platform Footbed Slides Sandals - ZO11 Rosegold (10)

6. PREMIER PROTEIN DRINK

I first discovered these at Costco and I am obsessed with them. Only, they are a lot cheaper on Amazon and they have more flavors available. I have been trying to get in 120 g of protein a day (which has been such a challenge for me) and these help me a lot. They have 20g of protein per bottle and are only 90 calories! My favorite flavor is the raspberry :)



7. EXERCISE RESISTANCE BANDS

Want a killer booty workout? Use these! I hunted down the cheapest yet best-reviewed bands on Amazon and landed on these. They are AWESOME. There are 5 different bands and they come in a perfect little drawstring bag so they're easy to take to the gym. Just google 'glue exercise band workouts' and then use these! Can also be used at home for a good workout.



8. AZTEC SECRET FACE MASK

Not sure how I never heard of this stuff until a few months ago. Mix equal parts of this powder and apple cider vinegar and prepare for the best, deepest face-mask of your life! I do this a couple times a month (sometimes Kody even joins in) and it is a powerful mask. I leave it on for 30 minutes unless it stars burning, then I just take it off. This stuff will clear out your pores like crazy!




That's a wrap for this month! You can shop from the little links below. If you have any questions on any of the products I mentioned, or if you have any Amazon suggestions for me, let me know! Thanks so much!

Ivy


.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}