Bumpdate: 32 Weeks

By Ivy Van Dusen - 4/17/2017



How Far Along: 32 weeks if we are thinking June 13th, 34 weeks of we are thinking June 5th. My doctors need to make up their minds about my due date BUT I have heard first babies often come late so I don't want to bank on the 5th...We'll see.

Baby is the size of: a pineapple...aka HUGE

Total weight gain: None since my last update, thank goodness!!

Symptoms: Starting to get MEGA uncomfy. Rib pain on my right side, swollen feet, and back aches. I know it is all worth it though so I have been pretty good about having a positive attitude about it all! 

Cravings: Fruit, fruit, fruit. Dried pineapples have become my new thing. Also orange juice! 

Struggles: Trying not to lose my mind every time I don't feel the baby moving! Last Tuesday I hadn't felt him for a while (which was odd compared to how often he was jumping around before). I called my doctor's office and the on-call nurse wasn't super helpful and actually made me feel more worried/confused but didn't want me to come in. After a while I decided to just bypass the doctor's office and go in to labor + delivery to see what was up. The doctors there were super sweet and checked baby's heartbeat, my contractions and even did a little ultrasound to make sure everything looked good. Turns out he was just being a lazy bum! Or he was just messing with me. I am not sure but I am super glad I went in and got him looked at. Nobody ever told me how stressful pregnancy is. I am legit going to become a crazy woman over the next 2 months...

Exercising: I have been trying to walk for at least 30-45 minutes everyday and to do some lunges too! So many pregnant girls my age like to compete with one another at who can lift/run the most the latest in their pregnancies and I think it is so ridiculous. Like, why!?! I only have a few more weeks to be pregnant with this baby and I have the rest of my life to be 'hot' and mega-athletic, so walking everyday is JUST FINE for me. 
 
Discoveries: I have started to get the hang of little dude's moving/sleeping patterns. He is most active around 8pm and at 4am. I loooooove feeling him move around, even when it is uncomfortable :)

Looking Forward To: Our 32 week ultrasound on Thursday! 

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}