Fall Time, Wedding Planning, and Other Shenanigans

By Ivy - 10/30/2014

Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed/planned out my entire wedding.
How it would look, what I would look like, etc.
Now the time to plan it is finally here, and it is a blast. 
I am going absolutely crazy because there is so much to do, but I am loving every second of it!


Along with wedding stuff, there is still a lot more going on! I am living up the time I have left of living with girlfriends and threw a little Halloween party with my cute roommates.
I pulled the classic last minute "what the heck am I going to be for Halloween?" like I do every year, ran into the bathroom, grabbed a makeup pencil and like 90% of the female population, was a cat. We ate lots of treats and listened to music and created a fun place for some mingling. I have decided that I really love throwing parties and want to do more!

Along with fall comes nice weather which actually helps me be a little bit more okay with running.
Also I love my cute Nikes.
Is it just me or does cute workout clothes motivate you more than anything to work out? :)



A year ago last Friday was when I met Kody! To celebrate we went to Outback and he got me a rose.
 Getting flowers is one of my absolute favorite things in this world. 
Time has totally flown right on by. The past 365 days have been the best in my entire life, and I am not sure exactly what I did before that. SO happy to get to spend forever with my sweet, funny, hunk of a man.

We drove up the Alpine Loop last week (if you live in Utah, you definitely need to do it. It is such a pretty, perfect Sunday drive. Especially when the leaves are all changing). We took a walk on a mountain trail and Kody brought Mountain trail mix. How cute. 


The invitations are almost done! hallelujah! After looking at all kinds of patterns and things, I decided to just make them myself. I wanted to go for a kind of simple, yet elegant look. I know, I am already doing way too much DIY-ing and should probably just let other people do some things when it comes to my wedding, but I am happy with how they turned out :) This along with a cute picture and wa-la!


Last night we went to the place of dreams (aka Target) and scanned things for hours and hours for our wedding registry! Seriously one of the most fun things I have done with this whole wedding thing. And I know that Kody had the time of his life too.
Me: Hey what color scheme should we do for our bedroom? Do you like pastel colors? Or deep ones? How do you feel about Mauve? Would that look good?
K: Okay, in case you haven't noticed, I am a guy. 
Oh boy. I love him despite his lack of knowledge/empathy regarding interior design.

xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 sweet note{s}